Dental Sleep Seminar - Memphis, TN
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Introduction to sleep – sleep stages, disorders
● Sleep apnea prevalence – why is there a need for treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office – protocol review
● Patient education; addressing key issues and getting a snoring patient to convert to a sleep apnea treatment case
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer
● Working with Sleep Physicians
● Download previous night’ s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Hands on working with popular oral appliances like the TAP, Respire, EMA, SilentNight and more!
● Appliance review – pro’s and con’s of all of the major sleep appliances
● Case presentations
● Medical insurance billing. Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures and recommendations from SGS experts who are doing this daily
● Dental Sleep Protocol recap from A-Z
Doctor's tickets are $995, Staff Member tickets are $395
|Sleep Apnea Location Address:||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown
185 Union Ave.
Memphis, TN, 38103
Phone: 901-528-18000 (for hotel reservations only)
|Sleep Apnea Location City:||Memphis, TN|
|Sleep Apnea Provider:||Sleep Group Solutions is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 10/1/2016 to 9/30/2020.
Provider ID# 343418
|Sleep Apnea Speaker For Event:||Dr. Barry Freydberg|
|Sleep Apnea Event Date:||Nov 3, 2016|
|Sleep Apnea Location State:||Tennessee|
|Sleep Apnea Topic:||Yes|
|Sleep Apnea Location Zip:||38103|
Sleep Group Solutions - Dental & Medical Sleep Medicine Education, Instrumentation, and In-Office Training